Sunday, October 23, 2016

Off The Page Projects

Hi, everyone. Today I want to share 2 off the page projects that I made for Imaginarium Designs.

"Halloween"

"Halloween" Miniature Scene

I'm not a Halloween person even though I'm born on Halloween. LOL.. We don't celebrate it either. And gory type of Halloween creeps me, this timid lady.. So I made a cute version of a Halloween miniature scene with a box I found at Daiso.

"Halloween" Miniature Scene

"Fairytale Ending"

"Fairytale Ending" Mixed Media Canvas

Love fairy themed projects. So yet again I made a fairy "house" mixed media canvas. Loved Imaginarium Designs chipboards. The window chipboards gives me so much inspiration for miniature projects.

"Fairytale Ending" Mixed Media Canvas

For more details and pictures of both my projects, do hop over to Imaginarium Designs. And please do leave some comments. If you would to purchase some chipboards, do hop over to Seriously Scrapbooking. Thanks.

Thanks for dropping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment