Wednesday, September 7, 2016

"Star Of The Stage" Layout

Hi, everyone. This month at Imaginarium Designs, we are sponsoring Kraft+ and their mood board this month is just so yummy colors!! I love the soft melon colors!!! Just nice to do a layout for my boy.

Here's the lovely mood board:


And here's what I have created:

"Star Of The Stage"

"Star Of The Stage" Layout

Again I created a simple and easy layout for my boy. Love how greedy yet adorable my boy is, wanting both pacifier and his little finger.

"Star Of The Stage" Layout

For the background I simply flicked some mists across page. Layered the papers and chipboards. Painted the chipboards with acrylic paints mixed in gesso (Can't find my white paint).

"Star Of The Stage" Layout

I cut out a framed fox and adhered to the chipboard oval frame. Loved it.

"Star Of The Stage" Layout

"Star Of The Stage" Layout

Enamel dots is also one of my favourite go-to embellishments. It simply made my page standout with little bursts of colors yet not overwhelming.

"Star Of The Stage" Layout

"Star Of The Stage" Layout

Here's the list of chipboards I have used from Imaginarium Designs:





Hope you enjoy my sharing. Do hop over to Imaginarium Designs to see what my fellow team mates have created and do join in the moodboard challenge at Kraft+.

Thanks for dropping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment