Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Going Green!!

Hi, everyone. I'm late in this post. Want to share 3 projects that I done with my own theme of "Going Green".

Been rather busy this month.. going for a last min planned trip to hubby's hometown, getting orders rushed out, making party deco and gift boxes for my boy's birthday party and creating projects to meet deadlines. So I joked with my friends that this month I do till face turn green!!! Hence the idea of "going green".

"The Great Outdoors"

"The Great Outdoors" Layout

This picture is taken in our recent trip to hubby's hometown, Sungai Lembing, Malaysia. First time for me and kids to see the pretty and small town that hubby grow up at.

"The Great Outdoors" Layout

"Your Time To Shine"

"The Great Outdoors" Layout

Painted the chipboards with gold Viva Decor Inka Gold.

"The Great Outdoors" Layout

"Right Now"

"The Great Outdoors" Layout

The last project is a double page art journal page. First time playing with distress crayons and I love it. Can be layered on top of each colors, even the white. I left the chipboards raw in this page.

For more details and close up pictures, do hop over to Imaginarium Designs.

Thanks for dropping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment