Thursday, June 2, 2016

Monochromatic Challenge - OTRS

Hi, everyone. June holidays is finally here. Can't wait for the short holiday with my family next week. How do you plan to spend this June? For me, I had a lot of family catching up to do. Wish there's more time with my kids and hubby. And also my crafting projects to do....

This month at Off The Rails Scrapbooking, we are having a monochromatic theme challenge.



And we have 2 sponsors, Memory Maze and Imaginarium Designs.



Here's what I have made:

"Fairy Village" Shadow Box

"Fairy Village" Shadow Box

Using a Silhouette cut file that I created, I cut a forest shadow box frame with kraft cardstock. Added punched grass and stamped fairy houses and clouds. Used foam tape to pop up the houses. For the Imaginarium Designs chipboard corners, I inked with brown chalk ink and distress ink.

"Fairy Village" Shadow Box

"Fairy Village" Shadow Box


"Fairy Village" Shadow Box

"Fairy Village" Shadow Box

Loved these fairy houses stamps from Lavinia Stamps.

Hope you like my project. Do join us for the challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment