Thursday, March 24, 2016

"Travel Bug" & "Inspire"

Maundy Thursday to all. A busy week again. And I almost forgot to share about my projects for Imaginarium Designs. Have made a shabby chic layout and a shabby chic mini album. Do hop over to Imaginarium Designs blog to read more about the details.

"Got The Travel Bug"

"Got The Travel Bug" Layout

Took this picture of my hubby and son at Bukchon Hanok, Seoul last December. This lane is so pretty with all the traditional Korean hanoks. Love that it overlooks the modern city. I love Korea. Would love to go again.

"Inspire"

"Inspire" Handphone mini album

Made this mini album of my favourite quotes with my old handphone casing as base. A good way to recycle old handphone casings.

"Inspire" Handphone mini album

"Inspire" Handphone mini album

Accordion style of album.

"Inspire" Handphone mini album

Do hop over to Imaginarium Designs to read how I do my projects. And do leave a comment to win a pack of chipboards. Have fun crafting.

Thanks for dropping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment