Monday, February 1, 2016

OTRS - "Be your Own Kind Of Beautiful"

Hi, everyone. Another month have passed and it's time for a new challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. This month we have 2 mood boards for you all to chose.

"Romance"
"Summers Day"
I love the Summers Day moodboard and inspired by the lady picture, I made a Prima Bloom Girl Canvas.

"Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful" Canvas

"Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful" Canvas

"Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful" Canvas

Using Primsmacolor pencils, I colored the girl and layered the hair. Left 4 butterflies wings white and add glitter glue. Colored only one butterfly. Could not help adding some blue.

For the canvas background, I spread texture paste over 2 stencils to build a "garden" look. Then mist over it and stamped some swirls with brown archival inkpad. I pop up the Prima girl with foam tape, added some flower paper cut outs behind and added Prima flowers.

"Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful" Canvas

"Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful" Canvas

"Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful" Canvas

I hope you like my project. Do hop over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking to join us in this month's challenge. Have fun.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment