Thursday, November 12, 2015

Imaginarium Designs - Monochromatic

Hi, everyone. Today over at Imaginarium Designs I shared a layout I made. This month's theme is Monochromatic Layouts. So far I have done black & white, pink, green monochromatic layouts. So this round I dig my photos and found blue themed photos of my kids.

"Smile, My Precious Pies"

"Smile, My Precious Pies"

For this layout, I spread texture paste over stencils, sprinkled some mists splatters randomly across. Distressed the papers with Prima distress tool and ink with blue distress ink. Then I pop them up with foam tape. Left the chipboards all raw. And added flowers and crystals.

Love how cute my kids are. Hee.. I purposely used the title "pies" and the piechart chipboards. I always call my kids cutie pies and juicy pies!!! And thought of this title for this layout. LOL...

Here's the chipboards I used:







Thanks for visiting my blog. Do hop over to Imaginarium Designs to see what my other team mates had made. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment