Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Off The Rails Scrapbooking - August Mood Board and Sketch Challenge

Hi, its time for another mood board and sketch challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. Here's the mood board and sketch:


And this month's sponsor is Graphic 45. Look at the awesome prize:

And here's my interpretation of the mood board and sketch:

"Tea" Layout

"Tea" Layout

These photos of my boy were taken at our Cameron Highlands trip few years back. Love these photos taken by my talented baby brother. This layout was rushed out within 2 hours in between church and a birthday party. Its not everyday and everytime I'm so "efficient" and without prior planning. LOL.. sometimes I amaze myself. :P

For the background, I cover the whole page with clear gesso then glue randomly with Tim Holtz tissue wrap that I tore out. I spread texture paste over a stencil and brush over with green, yellow and aqua mists.

I stamped and diecut the seed packets from PTI die and stamp and distress the edges with Tea Dye distress ink. Stamped the word "Tea" on them. Also stamped 4 stamps with Graphic 45 Botanical Tea stamp set and colored in with Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pens. Die cut some leaves and added to page. Stamped and cut out 2 flourish circles too. After adhere all down, I added some ephemera and rubon flourishes too. Lastly doodle the 4 sides outline with black pen.

"Tea" Layout

I hope you are inspired by my sharing. Do hop over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking and join in our challenge. I'm drooling over the prize myself. Hee..

Have fun. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment