Friday, March 13, 2015

Imaginarium Designs - Tags & Cards

Hi, everyone. This month at Imaginarium Designs, our theme is creating tags and cards. And I made this tag for my hubby as Valentine's Day gift.

"My Sweetheart" Tag


For the chipboard tag, I painted both sides with light grey acrylic paint, stamp background swirls with ink and distressed the sides with distress ink. Then I layered a smaller piece of patterned paper using chipboard negatives to make full of scraps. 

For the chipboard "Kate Doily", I painted it brown then add brown glitter glue. I cut this doily into half and adhered slightly behind the patterned paper. Done the same with the Prima flower and added the flower centre. Love the peekaboo look.



For the chipboard "Denises George", I painted it with yellow ochre paint and added clear glitter glue. Added Prima flowers to the centre. And I positioned the chipboard in a way that it looks like a double heart. Also added Pink Paislee ephemera. 


For the chipboard butterfly, I painted it white and added clear glitter glue. Love how it sparkle. I folded the wings up slightly before adhere down to give it a more 3 dimensional effect. Lastly I added half pearls randomly across the tag.



For the back of the tag, I done the background the same way as the front. Added some stickers for the wordings and flowers. The chipboard clock is also painted white with clear glitter glue. Then I adhered 2 Prima flowers on it.

I hope you enjoy the walk through of how I do this tag. Do hop over to Imaginarium Designs to have a look at my fellow team members' projects. Have fun.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment