Friday, February 13, 2015

Love, Love, Love at Imaginarium Designs

Hi, everyone. Love is in the air this February over at Imaginarium Designs. Do hop over to experience the love.

I have been married for more than 10 years but can you believe that I'm still working on my wedding layouts?? :P yup.... and here's what I made:

"Now & Forever" Layout



For the background I gesso randomly. Then I spread fiber paste over stencil, misted and stamped with swirls stamps.




I used Graphic 45 papers for the cutouts. For the chipboards, I just randomly dabbed with gesso and mists while leaving most of it raw.


I love Imaginarium Designs chipboard titles. They are so beautiful and perfect for a romantic page.

And here's the chipboards I have used:





Do hop over Imaginarium Designs blog to see what my fellow talented team members have created. And you might win yourself a pack of chipboards with your comments. Have fun.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment