Monday, December 1, 2014

Off The Rails Scrapbooking Challenge - Dec mood boards

Hi, friends. Its time again for another challenge for December at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. This month we have 2 mood boards for you to chose. Wow... amazing, right. And here are the 2 mood boards.


Lovely colors!!! So naturally I chose the non-traditional colors. :)

Here's my project:

"Do you want to build a snowman?" Canvas


I made this canvas piece to display at the craft table for my girl's 9th Birthday Party on 30 Nov. Her theme for the party is Frozen. 

Misted the background with Prima Color Bloom spray (Teal) and Shimmerz Vibez (Jeni B Bleu) over Tattered Angels snowflakes stencils. Then spread a thick layer of  Aleene's Snow Glitter over top and bottom of canvas to create the icicles and snow effects. Then I simply added strips of purple patterned papers, diecut snowflakes and snowman cut out and flowers. I used different chipboard alphas for the title. Recently I fell in love with sequins. So I added a variety of colored sequins over the whole canvas. Loved it. And yes, my girl love it. So are the kids who came to the party. 

I hope you enjoy my project. Do hop over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking to join in this month's challenge. Have fun.

Thanks for dropping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment