Hi, friends. Here I am again. Now at Off The Rails Scrapbooking, we are having the "Anything Goes" challenge. Meaning no restrictions on you for this challenge. You can create anything you like. The important thing is for you all to have fun. And this round, the prize will be something different. The winner will receive a Designer Hot Spot. This means you get to share your blog and designs with us.
And here's what I created:
"Friends Always" Wood Decor
I painted a raw wood piece with acrylic paint, stamped with script background stamp and spread fiber paste over a stencil to create the background look. Then I simply add the raw chipboard words, flowers and butterflies. Its such a simple and fast project. And a great home decor piece to gift to your family or friends.
Here's some closeup details:
I love chipboard shapes and words. They are so useful in creating last minute gifts. You can leave it raw or paint, glitter them etc.
Butterflies are my other favourites too. I added the white butterflies on the front while the 3 blue ones are adhered at the back and covered with felt (to secure and cover the wires).
I hope you love my project. Do hop over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking to join in the fun.
Thanks for visiting.
Sunday, March 23, 2014
Friday, March 14, 2014
Hi, friends. Welcome to Off The Rails Scrapbooking first blog hop. You might have come from Diana Rivero Gonzalez's blog. If not, please refer to the full list below and start from Off The Rails Scrapbooking.
This blog hop is about our favourite embellishments.And here's what you need to do.
1) Create a layout using 4 of the Design Team's favourite embellishments and link it to Off The Rails Scrapbooking Blog
2) Make sure you mentioned the 4 embellishments that you are using and from whose DT's blog you got from
3) Must follow both Off the Rails Scrapbooking blog and all DT blog
4) Comment on my post and also on Off The Rails Scrapbooking blog to let us know you have finished the blog hop
Before I share my work, let's look at the fabulous prize sponsored by:
Graphic 45 is an award-winning scrapbook and paper crafting company. We offer vintage inspired crafting products that capture the flamboyant style of the 1920's and 30's - with vibrant color, irresistible texture and imaginative design to create products with decades-old appeal that's both fresh and familiar. Let our products inspire your next scrapbook layout, card, album or home decor project.
And here's the awesome prize:
The above photo is the prize and it is By The Sea range and it consists of the following
1x 12x12 Pad
1x 8x8 Pad
1x die cuts
Here's my project:
Made this layout for my girl's ballet concert. We really love this photo of her. And as parents, we are so so proud of her.
To match and draw your eyes to the photo, I used a soft pastel palette of papers. You might wonder what lovely papers I used. Its my favourite Tilda papers. Added the raw chipboards and Prima leaves and flowers. Randomly adhered pearls around the layout.
Loved this cluster of flowers and here's my little girl in the "China Doll" costume.
And this is my favourite go-to embellishments: Chipboard Shapes
Now you are to hop to Gayle Gordon's blog.
Have fun crafting.
The full list of Blog Hop:
1. Off the Rails Scrapbooking http://offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com/
2. Narelle Fasulo -www.enchantedcreationsnf.blogspot.com.au
3. Deena Otway -http://deezignerpapercraft.blogspot.com.au/
4. Erin Manz Reed -http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com.au/
5. Diana Rivero Gonzalez -http://itsmylifeandimscrappingit.blogspot.com/
6. Carol Theng - www.carolpaperie.blogspot.sg
7. Gayle Gordon - http://www.baggiesplace.blogspot.com.au/
8. Fiona Paltridge -http://pastichescrapbookstudio.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/off-rails-blog-hop.html
9. Felicity Wislon - http://herhand.blogspot.com.au/
10. Sue Plumb - http://soupie75.blogspot.com.au/
11. Rose Andrew - http://www.cardsforallreason.blogspot.com
12. Jelissa Mei - http://jelibeanz.blogspot.com.au/
13. Wendy O'Keeffe -http://scrapbookingandmixedmediabywendy.blogspot.com.au/
13. Catie Kennedy - www.catiescraftcorner.blogspot.com.au/
Thanks for visiting.