Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Organiser

Hi, friends. Finally I got the time and the right weather to take picture of my organiser that I made for 2013. Last year, I started on making my own organiser and I loved it. But I made a bigger one this year.

Loved mixed media and chipboards. So I added both into my organiser again.


I used Prima paper and kraft cardstock as base. Then I added some washis and the chipboard shapes. Painted the chipboards with gesso and misted them. Also added some swarovski crystals. I wanted to leave the copy as plain and flat as possible as this is my working organiser. So I want it to be able to really write on it and carry around without the bulk.

I hope you are inspired to make one for yourself. Have fun!!

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment