Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Muse Cardstock Alphabet Sticker Week

Hi to all. How's your past week?? Me?? Well, had a bode of diarrhoea with my gal. Now fully recovered. Thank God for healing!!

Anyway, this week at My Little Shoebox, we are having a Muse Cardstock Alphabet Sticker promotion. My Little Shoebox is pleased to introduce our newest 6 sets of  Muse Cardstock Alphabet Stickers. They coordinate with MLS Summer CHA collections.

And each day, we will feature some projects by our design teams using these new Alphabet Stickers. If you have missed out the first day of feature, you can click here. Please keep a lookout for my project that will be featured on Friday. In the meantime, please hop over to see the projects on the second day of the promotion  at My Little Shoebox.

Have a fun week!! I got busy weeks ahead so might be "missing" a bit from here. Will try my best to blog more about my projects. Thanks for visiting.





No comments:

Post a Comment