Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fabulous Friday Challenge - Color Challenge

Hello, friends!!! Its Fabulous Friday again!! This week, Frosted Designs are having a colour challenge.


We challenge you to use the above colours for your projects. And here's what I have created:

"Lovely, Beautiful, Darling" Layout

I used Prima and My Mind's Eye papers. Love the prints on the Prima paper. I cut out the hexagons from My Mind's Eye paper and popped them up using chipboard to create a little dimension. Then I mixed fiber paste and glass bead gel to make the hexagons too. Love to use different mediums!!!! I also sprayed some glimmer mists. Not sure if you notice, the photo mat is also a pocket for the 2 handmade tags.


Love to incorporate the doily pattern behind the hexagon for the journalling.


Here you can see the texture of the fiber paste and glass bead gel mixture.


After removing the tags from the pocket, you can see the masked/misted hexagon background. Love this colour combo. Hope you all didn't get sick of seeing the almost same colour combo that I always use. ha ha...


I scrap lifted this tag design from Pink Paislee ones. Again, I paste down the hexagon cut-outs to chipboard to add dimension. And I super love this new butterfly stamp that I got from my dear friend. Its so pretty!!!! I added washi tapes too. Washi tape is the latest craze!!!

I hope you enjoy my project!! Now time for you to have fun!!! Submit your project to Frosted Designs now!!! This week's sponsor is Easy Canvas Prints. Do head on over to their website to see the amazing photo canvas that they created. You can also visit Easy Canvas Prints' facebook to view some examples of their works.

Well,I do hope you join in the fun with us. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have fun!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a stunning lay out. I love the colors and all the little details. Beautiful little girl.

    Hugs Nana
    http://www.mycraftingchannel.com/2012/08/1st-day-of-school-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally AWESOME! really love all the different elements and love the hexagons too!
    Would love for you to come show your creations off at Top Tip Tuesday some time we have some great challenge I think you would love hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete