Friday, March 16, 2012

Blog Candy Winner

Hi, everyone. As promised,today I will draw out a winner for my first blog candy for first 20 followers who follow me and comment. There are 8 followers who commented. So without further ado, I will generate the number using the Integer

And the winner is no. 5,

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
5
Timestamp: 2012-03-16 00:32:13 UTC
 


Vivi from Greece,

"Hi Carol!!!Such a nice candy!!!Greetings from Greece!!!"

Congrats, Vivi!! Please email me your address at ctlove2scrap@gmail.com.

Thanks all for following my blog. Please continue to follow me. My second blog candy will be up soon. Those who joined first round can join again. Just leave a new comment under the 2nd Blog Candy (going to post up by tomorrow). Thanks again for visiting my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol!!!Thank you so much! I am very excited and i can't wait to receive my candie!!!

    ReplyDelete